Table of Contents
- What data do we collect and how do we collect these data?
- How will we use your data?
- Opt-out options
- Your data protection rights
- How to contact us
What data do we collect and how do we collect these data?
- Voluntarily submitted information. This includes information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address if you provide it to us (Name, email address, company, job title etc.). you might provide us this information to register for an event, to get information about our services, or to set up an account on our system (in which case you might provide additional information to us, such as about your employer or in some cases, your payment information.
- Device or browser-based information from your desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic devices that you use to access the Site. This may include technical information about your Device (such as the Device type, operating system, settings, and system configurations, IP address, Advertising ID and other unique Device identifiers, and mobile network information) and your activity using the BRAD Site (such as data about the webpages you access, traffic to and from websites, the dates and times associated with transactions, web log data, and other event information, including crashes and system activity). We sometimes use this information for our internal, analytics purposes, such as to understand what products and services Visitors may be interested in, which pages of our Site are most (and least) popular, and to help us understand how people interact with our Site in other ways. If you have provided your personal contact information to us (such as your email address), we may combine this information with the above information, such as to understand how better to serve you.
- We may place cookies on our Visitor’s browsers. Cookies are small data files that have unique identifiers and reside on your browser files. Among other things, cookies help us improve and personalize your use of the BRAD Site. We may permit certain third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site and user demographics and to provide relevant advertising to you. Using cookies, these third parties, such as online advertising platforms, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, including when you use the Site. For instance, if we visit a page on our website that describes our Services, we might “retarget” (through a third party advertising platform) with an ad for our Services when you are on another website.
- Web beacons or “pixels” are electronic images that may be used on the Site or in emails we send to you. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and effectiveness of offers, and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
How will we use your data?
BRAD uses the data collected to:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with offers and new services we think you might like.
- Conduct retargeting advertising .
We employ administrative and technical safeguards in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks, which are designed to protect information contained within our systems from loss, wrongful acquisition, use, alteration or disclosure. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, which means we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information. However, we limit access of the data we collect to specific employees and third parties who have a business need to know and who are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
There are several ways that you can manage the way that passively collected data. You can manage certain collection and sharing of information in connection with the BRAD Site and the Services as follows:
- Browser Settings: You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
- Interest-Based Advertising Opt-Out: You can opt-out of information collected for web-based interest-based advertising (for instance, by tailoring ads based on activities tracked across websites, over time), by those companies that participate in the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance, by visiting the NAI’s opt-out page or the DAA’s Consumer Choice Page. EEA and Swiss residents, please refer to www.youronlinechoices.com. The “opt-out” methods on these industry web portals generally are cookie-based, so if you delete your cookies (or change or update your browser) you will need to opt-out again. We provide the above information because — although our services are not focused on cookie-based advertising — we may work with companies to target ads for our own services (such as to retarget Visitors of our own website). In addition, some third-party platforms may employ our Information to connect user identities across devices – such as to inferentially “match” a mobile device by common IP address to a web browser.
- Our Promotional Emails: You may opt not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that, however, we may still send you non-promotional, transactional, or service-related emails about your relationship with us.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Your data protection rights
BRAD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access: If you wish to exercise your right to access Personal Data we process, you may do so by requesting access through the e-mail address email@example.com. As we are required to verify a requestor’s identity prior to providing Personal Data, we will assess requests to exercise certain data access rights on a case-by-case basis: in doing so, we consider (a) the difficulty of verifying whether data that we hold and data we have linked to it truly and solely belongs to the data subject making the request, along with (b) the potential adverse effects on disclosure of personal data to the wrong individual. Because such improper disclosure would likely adversely affect the privacy rights and freedoms of the data subject, we may limit the Personal Data we make available. We may also charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that BRAD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BRAD to complete the information you believe is incomplete. If you wish to exercise your right to correct Personal Data, you may do so by contacting us at the contact information below.
- The right to erasure: You also have the right to obtain the erasure of Personal Data concerning you that we hold as a controller. To erase your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manually delete your Personal Data. Please note, however, that we may retain copies of certain Personal Data on inactive or back-up files, for our certain important internal and purposes, such as auditing, accounting and billing, legal or bug-detection, for as long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that BRAD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last edited: 6 June 2020